|ADAMS COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT -
ROAD CLOSED / COUNTY ROAD “Z”
County Road “Z” (CTH F to Edgewood Avenue) in Adams County will be CLOSED ~ from 6/13/2022 to 10/31/2022 due to Reconstruction.
THIS ROAD WILL BE OPEN TO LOCAL TRAFFIC ONLY AND WILL BE CLOSED TO ALL THROUGH TRAFFIC.
ROAD WILL BE OPEN TO ALL BUSINESSES AND CASTLE ROCK PARK.
Click more details for information on how to navigate construction - More Details
|Shelter Reservations for 2022
Due to continued covid-19 concerns shelter reservations will be restricted to one group per week. - More Details
|RESERVATIONS CAN NOT BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF ARRIVING!
Open sites become first come first serve - More Details
To begin your search, enter your trip data below.
For an advanced search, please click here.
Welcome to Adams County Parks Reservations
Welcome to Adams County! Central Wisconsin's premeir playground, offering a broad range of amenities:
- The second & fourth largest lakes in Wisconsin, plus 25 other lakes totaling 40,000 acres.
- 40,770 acres of public access lands for hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring
- 11 designated swimming areas
- Over 100 miles of trout streams
- Designated biking, hiking, canoe, ATV/UTV, snowmobile trails