|Covid 19 Update:
Fully vaccinated visitors are not required to wear face coverings. All unvaccinated visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings pursuant to CDC guidelines. Everyone should practice social distancing.
Shelters will be opened, limited to one group per weekend. Please call the office to reserve. - More Details
|RESERVATIONS CAN NOT BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF ARRIVING! - More Details|
|RESERVATIONS for the 2022 season will open the first week of January !! - More Details|
To begin your search, enter your trip data below.
For an advanced search, please click here.
Welcome to Adams County Parks Reservations
Welcome to Adams County! Central Wisconsin's premeir playground, offering a broad range of amenities:
- The second & fourth largest lakes in Wisconsin, plus 25 other lakes totaling 40,000 acres.
- 40,770 acres of public access lands for hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring
- 11 designated swimming areas
- Over 100 miles of trout streams
- Designated biking, hiking, canoe, ATV/UTV, snowmobile trails