|RESERVATIONS CAN NOT BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF ARRIVING!
Remaining open sites become first come first serve - More Details
|YOU CAN ONLY BOOK FOR THE CURRENT YEAR
2024 OPENING RESERVATION DATES ARE
Accepting seasonal campsite reservations January 3 at noon - 12pm
Accepting seasonal Boat Slip reservations January 4 at noon - 12pm
Accepting daily, weekly Campsites, Shelter and Boat Slip reservations January 5 at noon - 12pm - More Details
To begin your search, enter your trip data below.
For an advanced search, please click here.
Welcome to Adams County Parks Reservations
Welcome to Adams County! Central Wisconsin's premeir playground, offering a broad range of amenities:
- The second & fourth largest lakes in Wisconsin, plus 25 other lakes totaling 40,000 acres.
- 40,770 acres of public access lands for hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring
- 11 designated swimming areas
- Over 100 miles of trout streams
- Designated biking, hiking, canoe, ATV/UTV, snowmobile trails