|Covid 19 Update:
Fully vaccinated visitors are not required to wear face coverings. All unvaccinated visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings pursuant to CDC guidelines. Everyone should practice social distancing. - More Details
|RESERVATIONS CAN NOT BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF ARRIVING! - More Details|
|RESERVATIONS for the 2022 season will open the first week of January !! - More Details|
|LETTER TO ALL ADAMS COUNTY PARK YEARLY AND SEASONAL CAMPERS
Fall 2021 Open Letter to all extended campers concerning the 2022 season - More Details
Anytime after the beginning of Oct the Parks Dept. may begin winterizing and shutting down the water system in the parks. The exact dates will depend on the weather. - More Details
To begin your search, enter your trip data below.
For an advanced search, please click here.
Welcome to Adams County Parks Reservations
Welcome to Adams County! Central Wisconsin's premeir playground, offering a broad range of amenities:
- The second & fourth largest lakes in Wisconsin, plus 25 other lakes totaling 40,000 acres.
- 40,770 acres of public access lands for hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring
- 11 designated swimming areas
- Over 100 miles of trout streams
- Designated biking, hiking, canoe, ATV/UTV, snowmobile trails