Covid 19 Update: Fully vaccinated visitors are not required to wear face coverings. All unvaccinated visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings pursuant to CDC guidelines. Everyone should practice social distancing.
Adams County Parks, Trails, And Boat Launches Are Open
Thank You, Be Safe and Stay Healthy
For more information on the Adams County response, please go to https://www.co.adams.wi.us/covid-19
- Respect others!
- Fully vaccinated visitors are not required to wear face coverings. All unvaccinated visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings pursuant to CDC guidelines. Visitors should continue to practice social distancing.
- Biking and hiking: Continue to stay 6 feet from others while using paths, and utilize a face covering when passing too close to another biker/hiker.
- Boating and ATVing: Boat and ATV with members of your household, limit groups to less than 10 people and avoid congregating.
- Picnic or cookout: Limit group sizes to ten or less, limit sharing of food and utensils, and space lawn chairs. Those with underlying medical conditions or those over 65 years old should postpone activity. People with symptoms should stay home.
- Swimming: Avoid using tables, chairs, and other shared equipment at the pool to lower your risk. Do not share goggles or snorkeling equipment. Stay 6 feet from others who are outside your household.
- WASH YOUR HANDS! Visitors should practice proper personal hygiene.
- Keep groups to less than 10 people.
- Six Foot Social distancing protocol to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Park users may see property staff and law enforcement, ensuring everyone’s safety as they enjoy the outdoors.